My full interview with Rosemary Baron Swingle about her history in art and why she is opening up Baron's Art Gallery at 293 Columbia, Vancouver - Corner of Cordova and Columbia in historic Gastown.
The opening is November 12 between 7PM and 9PM.
The new gallery will have a loft where the artist whose works are currently on display may stay - ensuring that the artist is available to speak to the patrons and to help sell their own works. I'm sure you'll find this interview well worth watching.
If you wish to watch the interview in parts:
- Part 1 Introduction to Rosemary Baron Swingle
- Part 2 Talking about the art in and around David's home
- Part 3 About the gallery and the opening and the Gastown Vancouver area where it is
- Part 4 Rosemary's ideas about the gallery and where this idea came from
- Part 5 A brief note about where and when the gallery is opening
- Part 6 The art scene in Vancouver and the synergies in Gastown and surrounding areas